Lead Instructor Professional Development
Worked at Lone Star College Since
Area of Expertise
Leadership skills, Frontline Supervision, Management Development
Frontline Supervision, Leadership Skills, Technical Customer Service, Technical Train the Trainer, Meeting Management, Work Skills for the Workplace, Problem Solving, Rig Pass, Introduction to Oil and Gas, Project Management Overview, Time Management.
Degrees, Certifications, & Qualifications
- BS Brigham Young University
- Certifications: Achieve Global-Leadership Skills, Situational Management Systems-Negotiating Skills, Franklin/Covey-Time Management, Wilson Learning-Communication Effectiveness, DISC, Alamo Learning systems-Problem Solving/Decision Making, New Environment-Emergency Response, Trinity Training-Frontline supervision, IADC-Rig Pass and Texaco-Safety/Health
- Chevron / Texaco, 25 years in training and development.
- Over 30 years’ experience preparing and presenting training programs within the United States and internationally.
- International training locations: Europe, China, Saudi, Kuwait, West Africa, South America.