Teaching and Learning Center
Welcome to the Teaching and Learning Center (TLC) at LSC-CyFair! We support the LSC-CyFair vision by providing responsive, innovative, and collaborative learning opportunities and resources that prepare our faculty and staff for a lifetime of learning and change.
Links below may be password protected.
Password: your lscs password
TLC offers the following services:
Faculty and Staff Training and Development Opportunities
- TLC Resource Center – Compilation of resources including teaching tips, training handouts, conference dates/locations, syllabus guidelines, new employee information, events, and newsletters.
- Training Catalog – Full listing of all trainings for the current semester in an interactive FlipBook PDF that you can either browse online or download.
- Training Calendar – View monthly workshop calendar.
- MyWorkshops – Register for upcoming workshops.
Instructional Media Services
- Media Request – Request videography & photography services for training or faculty/staff instructional purposes. Note that as of August 16, 2013, the TLC no longer processes any requests for printing and graphics work. While we continue to assist with video & event photography needs for faculty and staff training and instructional purposes only, all printing & graphics requests will need to be submitted to the College Relations office at email@example.com. Their request form is located here. For videography needs whose focus is not instructional or not for faculty/staff training, please contact the College Relations office.
- Checkout Instructional Media/Materials – View assortment of technology and materials available for checkout and download check out form.
- Adjunct Central is your one-stop area for all issues related to adjunct support. Come here for adjunct workrooms, training & orientation information, the Adjunct Certification Program, the Adjunct Faculty Advisory Board, adjunct awards, Adjunct Appreciation events, & more! LRNC 209 and HSC2-145 – Adjunct faculty workspace is available with the use of your classroom key. Computers, refrigerators, microwaves, storage space, and student meeting space are available. See front desk assistants for details.
Barker Cypress Campus
LRNC 208 (Learning Commons)
Director, Teaching & Learning Center
Program Manager III, Teaching and Learning Center