- Get approval from the high school counselor
- Home school students should bring a copy of their high school transcript to met with an academic advisor at LSC
- Complete the LSC admission application
- Meet all course prerequisites and minimum college readiness test scores in reading, writing, and/or math for enrolled courses
- Course prerequisites may be found here
- The high school counselor or Lone Star academic advisor can tell you which scores (reading, writing, and/or math) are required for specific courses. See below for test score requirements.
- Maintain a final grade of C or better in all dual credit courses in order to enroll in subsequent courses
College Placement Tests & Score Requirements
For more information about the enrollment process and being admitted to the dual credit program, please email or call the appropriate campus contact.
Dual Credit Registration
Dual Credit Registration (ISD, Charter, and Private Schools) for Fall 2017:
Deadline is June 1, 2017 - please see your High School counselor for more information
Dual Credit Registration (Homeschool) for Fall 2017:
Please see your Dual Credit Representative on campus