Complete forms carefully and submit them to the financial aid office atyour campus. All forms listed below are PDFs.
- Cancellation and Reinstatement Form
- Federal Direct PLUS Parent Borrowers
- Texas Application for State Financial Aid (TASFA)
- Application for State Grants
- Loan Discharge
- Citizenship and Immigration Status Confirmation
- Sample Donor Thank You Letter
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) does not provide a place for students and/or their families to explain special circumstances.
- A Professional Judgment refers to the school’s authority to administrate and adjust the data elements on the FAFSA and override a student's status in some circumstances. The decision of the financial aid administrator is final. There is no appeal.
- Please allow 2 - 3 weeks to review.
2015-2016 Special Circumstances Forms
- Dependency Override Professional Judgment Request
- Income Reduction Professional Judgment Request
- Post Baccalaureate Professional Judgment Request
- Parental Refusal of Financial Support
- Selective Service Professional Judgment Request
- Unusual Enrollment Professional Judgment Request
Verification Documentation Forms
Paper forms must be submitted to the Financial Aid Office if requesting a Professional Judgment (income adjustment or dependency override).
Financial Aid Contact Center
Mon-Fri: 7:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.