Students graduating from the Honors Program receive recognition for their achievements in a variety of different ways.
Students who plan to graduate from the Honors program must complete an Application for Honors Graduation with the Honors Program coordinator. Contact the Honors Program coordinator for more information.
Students must indicate under which of the following options they plan to graduate.
- Honors Scholars complete 9 hours of honors credit with a 3.5 GPA and complete 25 hours of community service.
- Honors Program Graduates complete 15 hours of honors credit with a 3.5 GPA
- Honors Scholars with Distinction complete 15 hours of honors credit with a 3.5 GPA and complete 25 hours of community service
- November 15 for December graduation
- April 1 for May graduation
Download the Application for Honors Graduation.