Students graduating from the Honors Program receive recognition for their achievements in a variety of different ways.
Students who plan to graduate from the Honors program must complete an Application for Honors College Director.
Students enrolled in The Honors College are eligible for graduation distinctions based on their honors contract program and credit hours taken. All honors courses will be appropriately designated on transcripts.
- Honors College Fellow Degree (AA/AS) – Students who complete a minimum of 6 honors credit hours per semester and a total of 27 hours of honors credit with an overall 3.5 GPA will receive the designation of Honors College Fellow Degree on their transcript
- Graduate with Honors in Research – Completion of 9 Honors credits, 3.50 GPA
- Graduate with High Honors in Research – Completion of 15 Honors credits, 3.50 GPA
- Graduate with Highest Honors in Research – Completion of 21 Honors credits, 3.50 GPA
Students must indicate under which of the following options they plan to graduate.
- November 15 for December graduation
- April 1 for May graduation
Download the Application for Honors Graduation.