Hollywood Nights Film Festival
Do you think you have what it takes to make an award winning video?
Come join the Lone Star College-CyFair Video Production Club for our Hollywood Nights Film Festival.
Final Deadline – March 20, 2015
Awards Ceremony – May 8, 2015 at 7:30 pm in the CENT Conference Center
Click here for a complete list of the 2014 winners.
- Video can be no longer than 15 minutes;
- You can only submit FOUR entries per category;
- Each video will be judged by industry professionals on the basis of – Creativity, Audio, Story, Cinematography and Special Effects;
- NO unauthorized copyrighted material accepted in this festival. Any production found to have copyrighted material will be disqualified.
- All entries should be uploaded online to either Youtube or Vimeo.
- You must complete and sign this Video Submission Agreement.
There is a $7 entry fee per submission. All payments should be postmarked before March 13, 2015 and should be received by May 1 , 2015.
The prizes will be given during the Award Ceremony on May 8, 2015 at 7:30 pm in CENT Building’s Conference Center.
The top 3 overall winning videos will receive a package prize to be announced in upcoming months.
- Once you have completed your video, click the link below to fill out the entry form
Ready to submit? Click here to start!
- Within 24 hours you will receive an e-mail with your submission confirmation. Please take note of the Submission ID that is listed in the e-mail. This ID must be included with your payment.
- Mail or drop off your signed Video Submission Agreement and payment, with the Submission ID on a sheet of paper or on the check, to the following address:
Attn: HNFF Submission
David Potts, Tech 105
Lone Star College-CyFair
9191 Barker Cypress Road
Cypress, Texas 77433-1383
- We’ll let you know via e-mail once we’ve received your payment.
If you don’t receive your submission confirmation within 42 hours, please check your spam folders or contact us for assistance. If you are a school and need an invoice, please contact us below after submitting your entry online.
All entries must be received in person at the Video Production Studio at LSC-CyFair (TECH building, Room 105) by May 1. If you are mailing your entries, They must be postmarked before March 13 and received by May 1. NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ALLOWED.
Please submit as soon as possible. The earlier the better. Don’t wait until the last week!