Call For Entries
Annual International Education Conference Art Contest
In conjunction with the 14th International Education Conference
We invite students to submit original artwork for a juried 1-day pop-up show on Friday, April 21, 2017 at the Lone Star College System Office.
Entries should pertain to the conference theme: ¡CUBA!
The 10 finalists will have work on display at the conference, and the top 3 will receive prizes worth $50-100 each.
- Art must be the original work of the student.
- Submit work digitally via Formstack by Friday, March 31, 2017 at 5 p.m.
- Winning entries will be displayed on the day of the conference.
- Entries may be in any media as long as it deals in some way with the conference theme.
- No hazardous materials.
- No sharp objects.
- Top consideration will be given to work that is well-presented, so be sure to use a frame or otherwise care for the edges of the piece.
- 2-D work must be smaller than 60" in any direction.
- 2-D Work must be ready to display on an easel.
- 3-D work must be under 72" in any direction.
- 3-D work must be stable.
- 3-D work must be free standing or fit on a 16x16" pedestal surface.
- Digital work must be in a widely usable format or printed for easel display.
- Video work must be in a widely playable format: avi, mpg, mp4, or mov.
- You are responsible for transportation of your work to and from the exhibition.
- Work must arrive at LSC-System Office--Community Building between the hours of 2-4 p.m. on April 20.
- Work must be picked up immediately after the Conference ends on April 21.
- Any work left at System Office will be discarded.