Call for Proposals/Posters
- Date: April 20, 2018
- Location: 5000 Research Forest Drive, The Woodlands, Texas 77381
- Theme: Globalization in Higher Education
- Registration: Opens February 12. Early bird rates will be available for all attendees for a limited time. Click here to view details.
- February 25, 2018: Deadline to submit posters/proposals
- March 9, 2018: Honors and International Educations deadline to send our project approval notices
- April 8, 2018: Deadline for faculty mentor to approve the final draft of student projects
- April 20, 2018: Conference date
Call for Posters (Students)
Submit a poster for a chance to win a prize!
- Outstanding: $250
- Distinguished: $200
- Honorable Mention: $100
Stand out in an increasingly competitive and global market. Lone Star College is looking for students interested in presenting an international research project at our 15th Annual Lone Star College International Studies Conference (IEC) on April 20, 2018. Many conferences include poster sessions in which students or faculty share their research projects. The IEC student poster sessions is a wonderful opportunity to gain experience, build your resume and prepare for your 4-year institution.
If you have a recent project, presentation, or paper on an international topic or are planning an international project for Spring 2018, we welcome you to submit an application to present a research poster. You can submit your application today by visiting our site here.
Please note that all proposals will require a faculty mentor to sponsor your project.
Call for Proposals (Faculty)
The 15th Annual Lone Star College International Education Conference seeks proposals that spotlight globalization initiatives at higher education institutions, especially through means such as international education programs. The conference also welcomes proposals that explore how higher education institutions have adapted to challenges (e.g., funding, legislation, and environment) that have affected their international education programs and their international student populations. You can submit your proposals here.
*Limited Availability* Share your experise about study abroad, internationalizing a course, and supporting international sutdents through a Roundtable session. You can submit your roundtable session here.