New Student Checklist
Lone Star College is an open-enrollment institution. That means most students are accepted once their application has been submitted. Below you will find 6 easy steps to become a LSCS student and get started in your classes.
- Fill out the LSC Application.
- Complete LSC placement testing and Advising
- Placement testing will take place during summer Matriculation sessions. LSC-Jakarta staff will proctor all exams and provide a pre-testing workshop and advising and placement session after the test is completed
- Submit a copy of official high school diploma and school exam (Ijazah Sekolah Menengah Atas), academic record (Buku Rapor) for grade 10, 11 and 12, and national exam (Surat Keterangan Hasil Ujian Nasional).
- All students are required to verify their official high school transcripts and submit a copy with the USBI Academic Registry during class registration
- Attend New Student Orientation
- New Student Orientation is an overview of Lone Star College, important policies and procedures, and resources that will help you be successful. Orientation must be completed after completing the Admissions Application and includes sessions on student services, academic life, academic advising and assistance with course registration. A campus tour is also available. Note that students will be unable to register for classes until this requirement is complete.
- Register for classes
- Students will meet with an academic advisor and register for classes during the New Student Orientation session.
- Go to Class!
For more information about LSC-Jakarta admissions contact the Dean of Student Success.