New Student Checklist
Lone Star College is an open-enrollment institution. That means most students are accepted once their application has been submitted. Below you will find 6 easy steps to become a LSCS student and get started in your classes.
- Fill out the LSC Application.
- Complete LSC placement testing and Advising
- For more information on placement testing dates and locations, contact the LSC-Jakarta campus
- Submit a copy of official high school diploma and school exam (Ijazah Sekolah Menengah Atas), academic record (Buku Rapor) for grade 10, 11 and 12, and national exam (Surat Keterangan Hasil Ujian Nasional). Students graduating from an International School must turn in official transcripts with Cambridge IGCSE or International Baccalaureate (IB) results and test scores.
- Attend New Student Orientation
- New Student Orientation is an overview of Lone Star College, important policies and procedures, and resources that will help you be successful. Orientation must be completed after completing admissions and placement testing. NSO includes sessions on student services, academic life, academic advising and assistance with course registration. A campus tour is also available. Note that students will be unable to register for classes until this requirement is complete.
- Register for classes
- Students will meet with an academic advisor and register for classes during the New Student Orientation session
- Go to Class!
For more information about LSC-Jakarta admissions contact the Student Success Manager.