Interested in being a student at both Lone Star College System and another college/university? Joint admissions allows students to co-enroll at a partner university and to maximize the number of courses completed through LSCS that can applied toward a bachelors degree. Benefits include a simplified application process, discounted or no application fees, and complete access to the facilities and resources of both institutions. Take advantage of our partnerships with:
- Sam Houston State University (SHSU)
- Our Lady of the Lake University (OLLU) - Houston
- Prairie View A&M University (PVAMU)
- Texas Southern University (TSU)
- University of Houston (UH)
- University of Houston-Downtown (UHD)
- University of Texas at Dallas
What is Reverse Transfer?
Lone Star College System also has a Reverse Transfer program with the universities listed above. Reverse Transfer establishes policies and procedures for credits earned at universities to be transferred to LSCS and applied towards an associate degree(s). For example, students wishing to obtain an associate degree while attending a university can transfer their university credit towards the associate degree. Students interested in the Reverse Transfer process should contact their Student Services department.