About the LSC-North Harris Library
The mission of the North Harris Library is to provide access to resources that support a successful educational experience, promote information literacy, encourage critical thought, nurture the intellectual and cultural life of the community, and provide innovative and high quality services and program to meet the needs of the college and our diverse community of users.
What We Do
We educate, equip, and inspire each student to achieve personal and professional goals to contribute in our diverse communities, and thrive in a global society.
The library provides high-quality instruction and support services to prepare students for transfer and employment by providing access to:
- Research Consultation and Instruction
- Academic Integrity Compliance Assistance
- Quiet Spaces for Independent Study
- Collaborative Areas for Group Study
- Study Rooms for Groups Projects
- Presentation Practice Rooms
- Embedded Librarian Program
- Makerspace and One Button Studio