| Help with Research
| Government Information
| Texas State Information
Texas: Business and Economy
Links to online resources.
- Houston Business - publication of the Houston Branch of the Dallas Federal Reserve provides insight into the regional economy of Houston.
- Texas Department of Economic Development - contains links to programs such as business expansion and recruitment and Texas Tourism.
- Texas Business Advisor - this site provides regulation information and general business assistance.
- Texas Business and Industry Data Center - contains statistics for specific Texas industries as well as on the overall Texas economy.
- Window on State Government - maintained by Office of the Comptroller, provides fiscal overview of Texas government. Contains information about Texas taxes and revenue, the Texas economy, and the Texas Performance Review. Online newsletters include Fiscal Notes, Tax Policy News, and Texas Fast Forward.
Forms and licenses
Small Business Assistance Centers
- Texas Taxes - collection of information from the Texas Comptroller of Pulic Accounts.
- Texas Tax Forms - includes Sales and Use Tax, Franchise Tax, Property Tax, and others in PDF format.
Need Help?? Contact Us!!