Texas is not enrolling people in the Health Insurance Marketplace. Please consult www.healthcare.gov for options. Open enrollment begins October 1st and closes March 31st.
- Animal Health Commission - provides information on entry requirements, Texas Agriculture Code and press releases of diseases affecting livestock, poultry, and exotic livestock and fowl which ultimately can have human health implications.
- EMS - Trauma Systems - provides information on standards, education, emergency health care systems, etc.
- Environmental Health Resource Directory - provides links to agencies, universities, and nonprofits in Texas.
- Bureau of Vital Statistics - records all births, deaths, marriages and divorces in Texas.
- Texas Cancer Information - lists facilities, health professionals, links to related sites, and demographics and statistics which allows for customized searches of data.
- Department of State Health Services (DSHS) - source of many links to other health agencies within Texas including community information and prevention. Also provides addresses and maps to local Department of Health locations.
- Diabetes Council - includes list of available publications.
- Oral Health Program - provides links to both national and Texas related sites.
- Food and Nutrition Assistance - gateway to industry information and research.
- Health Care Information Collection - collects data on health care benefits, fees, patient satisfaction and publishes publications to assist consumers with health care options including HMO Quality Checkup Reports and Reports on Hospital Discharges.
- Insurance Department
- M.D. Anderson Cancer Center - provides information on cancer and current research.
- Optometry Board - responsible for enforcing statutes governing practice of optometry.
- Zoonosis Control Division - source of information on diseases communicable from animals to humans, including rabies.
Need Help?? - Contact Us!!