- Forest Service - provides information on fire protection, insects and diseases of forests, landowner assistance, upcoming events and recent news stories.
- General Land Office - provides updates on Texas Wetlands Program,Texas Coastal Management Program, Adopt-a-Beach, oil-spill prevention, alternative fuels, and alternative energy.
- Clean Air Action - provides regional air quality information from the Houston-Galveston Area Council
- 2010 Regional Air Quality Reference Guide - from the Regional Air Quality Planning Committee, Houston-Galveston Area Council.
- Houston Clean Cities
- Native Plant Information Network - provided by the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center in Austin; site includes a national directory of native plant species, guidance in growing Texas wildflowers, and a clearinghouse of native plant sources and organizations.
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality - provides information on air quality monitoring, waste management, pollution prevention, recycling, and permitting.
- Natural Resources Information System - state's clearinghouse and referral center for natural resources data. Also serves as distribution center for U.S. Geological Survey maps. Numerous other map collections available for in-house use or reproduction.
- Ozone in Texas - from the Texas Natural Resources Conservation Commission, site provides forecasts, facts, and warnings.
- Parks and Wildlife Department - provides information on parks, historic sites, hunting, fishing, boating.
- Water Development Board - source of information on drought conditions, state water bank, reservoir surveys, population and water use statistics, and colonias information.
- Texas Coastal Wetlands - from the Texas General Land Office, this hub for Texas wetland information provides wetland species lists, publications, and links to additional information.