• Free. No registration required, unless otherwise noted.
• Current software includes Microsoft Office 2016 and Windows 10.
• Location: LRNC 105.
NOTE: Workshops begin at the posted times and may fill to capacity. We offer a 10-minute grace period for late attendees.
Before the Workshop: Get a Library Computer Login
To login to a computer and and participate in the workshops, patrons must have one of the following login credentials: LSC Username & Password, HCPL library card number & PIN, or a 1-day guest pass. Learn More
Current students: Login with your MyLoneStar username & Password
HCPL patrons: Login with your 14-library card number & 4-digit PIN.
• If you do not know your library card number or PIN, please visit the Reference Desk with appropriate ID to retrieve it.
• If this is your first time logging into an LSC campus computer, you will need to have your card number activated at the Reference Desk.
Guest patrons: If you do not have an LSC login or an HCPL library card, there 2 options:
• Get a FREE HCPL library card, with appropriate ID.
• Get a 1-day guest pass, with appropriate ID.