Tax Preparation - LSC-CyFair
AARP Tax-Aide at Weekley Community Center
February 1 – April 17, 2018
8440 Greenhouse Rd.
- Tuesdays: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. - AARP Tax-Aide at Weekley Community Center
- Wednesdays: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. - AARP Tax-Aide at Weekley Community Center
- Thursdays: 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. - AARP Tax-Aide at Weekley Community Center
AARP Tax-Aide offers free assistance from trained volunteers that help you prepare and e-File tax returns. Seniors and low/middle income individuals are eligible to participate on a first come, first served basis.
LSC-CyFair Accounting Department - Facilitated Self Assistance (FSA)
February 28 – April 13, 2018
TECH 205 Next Door to the Library
- Wednesdays at 5:00-8:00 p.m. (except March 14)
NOTE: Taxes may be filed electronically.
Additional Tax HelpTax Deadline - April 17, 2018!
- AARP Foundation Tax-Aide Locator
- Free File: Do Your Federal Taxes for Free
- IRS Forms and Publications
- IRS Free Tax Return Preparation by Volunteers.
- Order IRS Forms & Publications by Mail (or call toll free at 1.800.829.3676)
- Tax Scams/Consumer Alerts from the IRS