Tax Preparation - LSC-CyFair
AARP Tax-Aide at Weekley Community Center
February 1 – April 18, 2017
8440 Greenhouse Rd. (phone 713.274.3161)
- Tuesdays: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. - AARP Tax-Aide at Weekley Community Center
- Wednesdays: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. - AARP Tax-Aide at Weekley Community Center
- Thursdays: 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. - AARP Tax-Aide at Weekley Community Center
AARP Tax-Aide offers free assistance from trained volunteers that help you prepare and e-File tax returns. Seniors and low/middle income individuals are eligible to participate on a first come, first served basis.
LSC-CyFair Accounting Department - Facilitated Self Assistance (FSA)
March 1-April 12 (except March 15) and April 17
- Wednesdays: 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Monday, April 17: 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Accounting students offer assistance while you prepare your tax return. Thanks to Professor Jennifer Heller and her volunteers for making this project possible.
NOTE: Taxes may be filed electronically.
Additional Tax HelpTax Deadline - April 18, 2017!
Basic Tax Forms Available in Library Now!