Tax Preparation - LSC-CyFair
AARP Tax-Aide Moves to the Weekley Community Center, February 3 – April 14, 2016 at 8440 Greenhouse Rd. (phone 713.274.3161)!
- Wednesdays: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. - AARP Tax-Aide at Weekley Community Center
- Thursdays: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. - AARP Tax-Aide at Weekley Community Center
AARP Tax-Aide offers free assistance from trained volunteers that help you prepare and e-File tax returns. Seniors and low/middle income individuals are eligible to participate on a first come, first served basis.
LSC-CyFair Accounting Department - Facilitated Self Assistance (FSA) Returns March 2-April 13, 2016!
Accounting students offer assistance while you prepare your tax return in TECH 205 on Wednesdays from 5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
NOTE: Taxes may be filed electronically.
Additional Tax HelpTax Deadline - April 18, 2016!
- AARP Foundation Tax-Aide Locator
- Free File: Do Your Federal Taxes for Free (if your adjusted gross income is $62,000 or less).
- IRS Forms and Publications
- IRS Free Tax Return Preparation by Volunteers.
- Order IRS Forms & Publications by Mail (or call toll free at 1.800.829.3676)
- Tax Scams/Consumer Alerts from the IRS