Tax Preparation - LSC-CyFair
AARP Tax-Aide at Weekley Community Center
February 1 – April 15, 2019
8440 Greenhouse Rd.
- Tuesdays: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. - AARP Tax-Aide at Weekley Community Center
- Wednesdays: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. - AARP Tax-Aide at Weekley Community Center
- Thursdays: 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. - AARP Tax-Aide at Weekley Community Center
AARP Tax-Aide offers free assistance from trained volunteers that help you prepare and e-File tax returns. They offer free, individualized tax preparation for low-to moderate-income taxpayers - especially those 50 and older - at nearly 5,000 locations nationwide.
LSC-CyFair Accounting Department - Facilitated Self Assistance (FSA)
February 27 – April 11, 2019
TECH 205 Next Door to the Library
- Wednesdays at 5:00-8:00 p.m. (except March 13)
- Bonus Day: Monday, April 15 at 5:00-8:00 p.m.
Taxes may be filed electronically.
Both spouses must come to file a joint tax return.
Additional Tax HelpTax Deadline - April 15, 2019!
- AARP Foundation Tax-Aide Locator
- Free File: Do Your Federal Taxes for Free
- IRS Forms and Publications
- IRS Free Tax Return Preparation by Volunteers
- Order IRS Forms & Publications by Mail (or call toll free at 1.800.829.3676)
- Tax Scams/Consumer Alerts from the IRS