Adult Summer Reading Program 2015 - LSC-CyFair
Harris County Public Library ASRP Rules & Guidelines
1. Register for the HCPL Adult Summer Reading program from Monday, June 1 through Saturday, August 8, 2015.
2. All participants must be age 18 or over.
3. Register at any Harris County Public Library branch or online at HCPL Summer Reading is for Everyone.
4. Read or listen for a total of 600 minutes or complete FIVE books AND log the titles online for a READING IS MY SUPERPOWER water bottle and a chance to win the grand prize.
5. One entry will be selected from a random drawing of all registrants who complete the program to win a Kindle Fire, sponsored by Harris County Friends of the Library.
6. Registered participants should log titles by Saturday, August 15, 2015 to be eligible for prize drawings.
For more information or questions, please contact Harris County Public Library at 713-749-9000 or visit http://www.hcpl.net/.
Prize Drawings for Lone Star College-CyFair Library Adult Borrowers
Earn a chance in a random drawing for one of three $50 gift cards from the LSC-CyFair Friends of the Library, if you:
For more information or questions, please call the LSC-CyFair Branch Library reference desk at 281.290.3214.
Employees of HCPL, including library staff at Lone Star College-CyFair and Lone Star College-Tomball branches, library staff at the Texas Medical Center Library and Harris County Law Library, may participate, but are not eligible for prize drawings.
Images from HCPL
HCPL 2015 Summer Reading Program