Adult Summer Reading Program 2017 - LSC-CyFair
Harris County Public Library ASRP Rules & Guidelines
Build a Better World this summer @ Your Library!
1. Register for the HCPL Adult Summer Reading program from Monday, June 5 through Saturday, August 12, 2017.
2. All participants must be age 18 or over.
4. Earn points by reading anything you want, doing activities, and writing reviews:
- Finish one book and you earn 10 pts!
- Read for 20 minutes and you earn 5 pts!
- Do an activity that Builds, Transforms, Senses, Lives, or Discovers and you earn 5 pts!
- Write a review to earn another 5 pts!
5. Every 100 pts you earn, you are eligible for another prize (while supplies last).
6. Registered participants should log titles by Saturday, August 19, 2017 to be eligible for prize drawings.
For more information or questions, please contact Harris County Public Library at 713-749-9000 or visit http://www.hcpl.net/.
Prize Drawings for Lone Star College-CyFair Library Adult Borrowers
Earn a chance in a random drawing for one of two $50 gift cards from the LSC-CyFair Friends of the Library, if you:
- Register for the HCPL Adult Summer Reading Program.
- Choose Lone Star College-CyFair Branch Library as your home library.
- Complete the program requirements previously listed.
Employees of HCPL, including library staff at Lone Star College-CyFair and Lone Star College-Tomball branches, library staff at the Texas Medical Center Library and Harris County Law Library, may participate, but are not eligible for prize drawings.
Images from HCPL
HCPL 2017 Summer Reading ProgramJoin a Book Club and kickstart your summer reading.
June 5-August 12, 2017
Adult Summer Reading Program