Harris County Public Library ASRP Rules and Guidelines
1. Register for the Adult Summer Reading program from Monday, June 3 through Saturday, August 10, 2013.
2. All participants must be age 18 or over.
3. Register at any Harris County Public Library branch or online at www.hcpl.net.
4. Read or listen for a total of 600 minutes or complete five books AND log the titles online for a chance to win prizes.
5. Prize Drawings:
- Two entries will be selected from a random drawing of all registrants who complete the program for a chance to win a Kindle Fire.
- Each branch library will also select a winner from a random drawing of registered readers completing the program for a $30 bookstore gift card.
- In addition, throughout the summer program, random drawings will be held for registered participants in the Adult Summer Reading Program to win an eReader. Prizes are provided by the Harris County Public Library Friends Council. Winners have 10 days to pick up prizes once contacted.
6. Registered participants should log titles by Saturday, August 17, 2013 to be eligible for branch prize drawings and the Kindle Fire Tablet.
For more information or questions, please contact Harris County Public Library at 713-749-9000 or visit www.hcpl.net.
Employees of HCPL, including library staff at Lone Star College-CyFair and Lone Star College-Tomball branches, library staff at the Texas Medical Center Library and Harris County Law Library, may participate, but are not eligible for prizes.
Contact the LSC-CyFair Library: chat | e-mail | 281.290.3214 or 281.290.3219
Maintained by: D.Scott-Reference Librarian
Images from HCPL
HCPL Summer Reading Program
Registration Starts June 3
2013 Adult Summer Reading
2013 HCPL Summer Reading Program for the Whole Family