Adult Summer Reading Program 2014 - LSC-CyFair
Harris County Public Library ASRP Rules & Guidelines
1. Register for the Adult Summer Reading program from Monday, June 2 through Saturday, August 9, 2014.
2. All participants must be age 18 or over.
3. Register at any Harris County Public Library branch or online at HCPL Summer Reading is for Everyone.
4. Read or listen for a total of 600 minutes or complete FIVE books AND log the titles online for a Literary Elements mug and a chance to win the grand prize.
5. One entry will be selected from a random drawing of all registrants who complete the program to win a Kindle Fire, sponsored by Harris County Friends of the Library.
6. Registered participants should log titles by Saturday, August 16, 2014 to be eligible for prize drawings.
For more information or questions, please contact Harris County Public Library at 713-749-9000 or visit http://www.hcpl.net/.
Employees of HCPL, including library staff at Lone Star College-CyFair and Lone Star College-Tomball branches, library staff at the Texas Medical Center Library and Harris County Law Library, may participate, but are not eligible for prize drawings.
Images from HCPL
HCPL Summer Reading Program