| About the Libraries
Library Equipment and Services - LSC-CyFair
See also: Software on Selected Library Computers
The following equipment and services are available for use in the library.
- 240 Computers with Internet, MS Office, and Catalog access
- 5 Print Stations
- 3 Black and White Printers
- 2 Color Printers
- 2 Black and White Photocopiers
- 2 Meeting Rooms
Complete the meeting room application to request a specific day and time.
- 5 Study Rooms
Call 281.290.3219 or text message 832.463.0478 to request a study room up to one week in advance. Each person may schedule a study room for a maximum of 2 hours daily.
- 4 Self Check-Outs
- 2 Overhead Projectors in Meeting Rooms
- 2 TV/VCRs
- DVD Players on Selected Adult Area Computers
- CD Burners on Selected Adult Area Computers
- 2 Data Projectors in Meeting Rooms
- 12 Scanners near the First Floor Reference Desk
Contact the LSC-CyFair Library: chat | e-mail | voice - 281.290.3214 | text - 832.463.0478
Page Maintained by: M.Norem-Reference Librarian