Radiologic Technology Sources - LSC-CyFair
Magazine, Newspaper, Journal Articles
Titles with below = Lone Star College System college users access off campus with valid college ID/library card number
Titles marked as free web = access without a library card
All other titles = off campus by HCPL & Lone Star College System library card holders
Academic Search Complete
(EBSCO) Articles from journals, magazines, newspapers on a variety of topics.
CINAHL Plus with Full Text
(EBSCO) Lists 1,700+ current nursing and allied health journals and other publications from 1982 to the present, plus health care books, nursing dissertations, selected conference proceedings, standards of practice, educational software, audiovisuals and book chapters.
See also: CINAHL Tutorial from the University of Florida Health Science Center Libraries
Health Reference Center Academic
(Thomson Gale) Fitness, medicine, nutrition, diseases, nursing, psychiatry/psychology, occupational health & safety.
PubMed - free web
(National Library of Medicine) Medical research; National Library of Medicine's MEDLINE database - no full text.
(Teton Data Systems)
An electronic medical library that enables users to cross-search more than 35 medical resources.
Books, Videos, Etc.
Search for library materials in the:
NOTE: Request items online from library catalog with a Harris County Public Library Card or Lone Star College–CyFair Photo ID/Library Card. See instructions on getting a library card.Selected Web Sites
- American Society of Radiologic Technologists
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology
- OR-Live Surgical Archives
- Radiology Anatomy Teaching Modules (from University of Washington Department of Radiology)
- Radiation Information Network (from Idaho State University)
- Radiology Resources for Students
- Radiology Info - Radiology Resource for Patients (from Radiological Society of North America)
- Texas Department of Health - Medical Radiologic Technologist Certification
Find examples of MLA, APA, or Chicago style format on the Citation Help page to give credit to information sources used in an assignment.
Maintained by: C. Gunnels-Assistant Director for Adult Services & Staff Training