Library Computer Login - LSC-CyFair
All library computers on the Lone Star College System network require a unique login.
You must have a unique computer login to:
|• use a library computer|
|• use the free wireless network (Wi-Fi)||• scan|
|• attend a computer workshop|
Three Ways to Login:
LSCS Username & Password:Students and LSCS employees may login using their MyLoneStar username and password.
HCPL Library Card & PIN:Community patrons may login using their HCPL library card number and PIN.
- The 14-digit library card number is located on the back of your library card.
- The 4-digit PIN is a security code set by the patron.
Contact or visit the library to retrieve your library card number and PIN.
Visitor Login Options:
- Get a Library Card: Request a FREE library card with appropriate ID. Minors must have the signature of a parent or guardian. You must provide proof of your mailing address when applying for a library card.
- Get a One-Day Visitor Pass: Obtain a one-day visitor pass with appropriate ID.
- Get a One-Hour Visitor Pass: Ask for a one-hour visitor pass for use on designated Harris County Public Library computers. Note: the following equipment and services are not available with HCPL computers: scanners, color printers, or computer workshop login.