STAT!Ref Mobile App
STAT!Ref (Apple, Android, and Blackberry)Includes over 350 interactive and authoritative evident based resources including full-text electronic medical reference books such as CPT and ICD-9-CM. Follow the steps below to create an account in order to access them using your mobile device.
- Access STAT!Ref through the database link (access off-campus with your 14-digit LSCS ID/library card barcode number).
- Select "My STAT!Ref" link in the upper right corner.
- If you do not have an account, create one by entering your email address and selecting "No, I want to create a My STAT!Ref account."
- **Important: Click the “Log in/Create Account" button. Then complete the form and click the "Create Account" button.
- Click on the "Temporary Login Account" tab and click the "Activate/Renew" button to allow access to STAT!Ref on your mobile device.
- Find the STAT!Ref app in your mobile app store and download.
- To login on your mobile device, use your email address as the username and your My STAT!Ref password.
Note: You should get a reminder when your access needs to be renewed. Access STAT!Ref through the database link on your laptop or desktop computer and login to My STAT!Ref. To renew, select the “Temporary Login Account” tab and then the “Activate/Renew” button to extend your access.