Teen Library Programs - LSC-CyFair
Elise Sheppard, email@example.com, 281-290-5248
Melanie Wachsmann, firstname.lastname@example.org, 281-290-3400
BOOK CLUBS - FRIDAYS & SUNDAYS
- January 29: Book discussion - The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- Study skills - Self Esteem & Time Management
- February 19: Book discussion - The Martian by Andy Weir
- Study skills - Memory & Note Taking
- March 11: Book discussion - The Odyssey by Homer
- Study skills - Writing/Speaking & Presenting Yourself
- April 15: Book discussion - Furies of Calderon (Codex Alera, Book 1) by Jim Butcher
- Study skills - Preparing for & taking exams
- January 31: The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- February 21: The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy and Emmuska Orczy
- March 13: The Odyssey by Homer
- April 17: Moby Dick by Herman Melville
SCREEN - PLAY
- January 25: Tomorrowland (PG, 120 min)
- February 22: Max (PG, 111 min)
- March 21: Monsterville: Cabinet of Souls (PG, 84 min)
- April 18: McFarland, USA (PG, 129 min)
- May 16: The NeverEnding Story (PG, 92 min)
Year Round Programs
Prom Closet: Since 2004. CELEBRATING 12 YEARS! Receive or donate a dress for prom, JROTC military award banquets, homecoming, recitals, etc.
THE CLOSET IS NOW CLOSED FOR RECEIVING A DRESS.
DONATIONS ACCEPTED ALL YEAR LONG.
Lectures in a wide array of subjects by world-class professors from prestigious universities such as Princeton, Stanford, the University of Pennsylvania.
Extraordinary way to improve your mind and expand your world.