Accounting Research Guide - LSC-North Harris
- Think about your topic and what are you trying to answer. Terms? People? Organizations? Places? Objects?
- List terms that best represent the main concepts of your topic.
- accounting and taxes
Business database containing thousands of articles from business publications and company profiles. (Video Tutorial)
Includes company profiles, news articles, and legal resources. (Video Tutorial)
Covers the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and other national newspapers.
Use your 14-digit library barcode number for off-campus access (the number is on the back of your student ID). Don't have an ID? Get one from the library. Distance students can fill out the online request form.
- Academy of Accounting and Financial Studies Journal
- Accounting and Business Research
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and the Public Interest
- Accounting Education
- Accounting Historians Journal
- Accounting Horizons
- Accounting Perspectives
- Accounting Review
- Accounting Today
- Contemporary Accounting Research
- Current Issues in Auditing
- International Journal of Business, Accounting, & Finance
- Internal Auditing and Risk Management
- IUP Journal of Accountng Research & Audit Practices
- Issues in Social & Environmental Accounting
- JABM: Journal of Accounting, Business & Management
- Journal of Accounting & Finance
- Journal of Accounting Auditing & Finance
- Journal of Accounting Research
- Journal of Applied Management Accounting Research
- Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
- Journal of Corporate Accounting & Finance
- Journal of Emerging Technologies in Accounting
- Journal of International Accounting Research
- Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting
- Journal of Public Budgeting, Accounting & Financial Management
- Public Accounting Report
- World of Accounting Science
Multi-subject electronic book collection (Video tutorial)
Located in the HF 5601-5689 section of the shelves, third floor.
Library Catalog to search for books.
- Enter search terms.
- Browse search results and click on the title to view the detailed item record.
- Scroll to the bottom for availability, collection, location, and call number.
- To find the book on the shelf you will need the complete call number.
- To request a book from another location, click "Place Hold" then type in your library barcode number and your PIN.
Library Catalog Video Tutorials