Automotive Tech Research Guide - LSC-North Harris
- Think about your topic and what are you trying to answer. Terms? People? Organizations? Places? Objects?
- List terms that best represent the main concepts of your topic.
- automotive repair
|Find e-books, streaming videos, and articles from magazines, newspapers, and journals.||Use your 14-digit library barcode number for off-campus access (the number is on the back of your student ID). Don't have an ID? Get one from the library. Distance students can fill out the online request form.|
Automotive Periodicals Found in the Research Databases
Find books, e-books, DVDs, and more.
Use the Library Catalog
- Enter search terms.
- Browse search results and click on the title to view the detailed item record.
- Scroll to the bottom for availability, collection, location, and call number.
- To find the book on the shelf you will need the complete call number.
- To request a book from another location, click "request first available copy" then type in your library barcode number and your PIN.
Library Catalog Video Tutorials
Books and repair manuals on motor vehicles and automotive technology are located on the third floor of the library in the circulating shelf range: TL 1 - TL 300.
Chilton's Guides & Repair manuals are located in the shelf range: TL 150s & TL 200s.
E-Books (Sample List)
- Electric and Hybrid Cars: A History
- Careers for Car Buffs & Other Freewheeling Types
- The Changing US Auto Industry
Periodicals in Print
Located on the second floor of the library.
Bookmark & ShareXClose AddThis Expanded Menu