HVACR Research Guide - LSC-North Harris
- Think about your topic and what are you trying to answer. Terms? People? Organizations? Places? Objects?
- List terms that best represent the main concepts of your topic.
- heat pumps
|Find e-books, streaming videos, and articles from magazines, newspapers, and journals.||Use your 14-digit library barcode number for off-campus access (the number is on the back of your student ID). Don't have an ID? Get one from the library. Distance students can fill out the online request form.|
HVAC and R periodicals found in the databases:
- Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News (1994 to present)
- ASHRAE Journal (1997 to present)
- ASHRAE Transactions (2004 to present)
- Contractor Magazine (1999 to present)
- Design News (1988 to present)
- Engineered Systems (1995 to present)
- Heating, Piping, and Air Conditioning Engineering (2003 to present)
- Heating & Ventilation Review (2007 to present)
- HVAC&R Research (2004 to present with 18 month embargo)
- Industrial Heating (1996 to present)
- Mechanical Engineering (1993 to present)
- Popular Mechanics (1996 to present)
- Process Heating (1995 to present)
- Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling (1995 to present)
- Supply House Times (1996 to present)
- United States Steam & Air Conditioning Supply Industry Report (2009 to present)
Find books, e-books, DVDs, and more.
Use the Library Catalog
- Enter search terms.
- Browse search results and click on the title to view the detailed item record.
- Scroll to the bottom for availability, collection, location, and call number.
- To find the book on the shelf you will need the complete call number.
- To request a book from another location, click "request first available copy" then type in your library barcode number and your PIN.
Library Catalog Video Tutorials
Books and manuals on HVAC and R are located on the third floor of the library in the circulating shelf ranges:
|Air Conditioning and Heating||TH 7011 - 7700|
|Air Conditioning and/or Building Electric Equipment||TK 4035s|
|Refrigeration and Refrigeration Machinery||TP 490 - 499|
- ACCA Air Conditioning Contractors of America
- ACCA Greater Houston
- Air-Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration Institute
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers
- EPA - Stationary Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning
- HVAC & Refrigeration Insider
- HVAC News
- Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation - Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Contractors
- The NEWS: Air Conditioning Heating Refrigeration