Machining Technology - LSC-North Harris
- Think about your topic and what are you trying to answer. Terms? People? Organizations? Places? Objects?
- List terms that best represent the main concepts of your topic.
- steel alloy
- computer aided design or CAD
Contains thousands of articles, from multiple publishers, on almost all subjects. (Video Tutorial)
Use your 14-digit library barcode number for off-campus access (the number is on the back of your student ID). Don't have an ID? Get one from the library. Distance students can fill out the online request form.
Machining periodicals found in the Research Databases:
- American Metal Market (1999 to present)
- CADalyst (Open Access)
- Cutting Tool Engineering (Open Access)
- Engineering Design Graphics Journal (Open Access)
- International Journal of Rotating Machinery (2003 to present)
- Machine Design (1997 to present)
- Machining Science and Technology (2001 to present with 18 month embargo)
- Modern Machine Shop (1996 to present)
- Production Machining (1996 to present)
Multi-subject electronic book collection (Video tutorial)
Most books on machining can be found on the TJ 1160 through TJ 1189 section of the shelves on the third floor of the library.
- Enter search terms.
- Browse search results and click on the title to view the detailed item record.
- Scroll to the bottom for availability, collection, location, and call number.
- To find the book on the shelf you will need the complete call number.
- To request a book from another location, click "Place Hold" then type in your library barcode number and your PIN.
Library Catalog Video Tutorials
- Aerospace Manufacturing and Design
- CNC Machining
- Fabricating & Metalworking
- Industrial Machine Trader
- Industrial Machinery Digest
- Industrial Market Place
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Manufacturing News
- Modern Machine Shop
- Radical Departures
- Today's Energy Solutions
- Today's Motor Vehicles