Machining Technology - LSC-North Harris
- Think about your topic and what are you trying to answer. Terms? People? Organizations? Places? Objects?
- List terms that best represent the main concepts of your topic.
- computer aided design or CAD
- steel alloy
Browse the McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science & Technology located in the Circulation collection: REF Q 121 .M3 2002.
|Find e-books, streaming videos, and articles from magazines, newspapers, and journals.||Use your 14-digit library barcode number for off-campus access (the number is on the back of your student ID). Don't have an ID? Get one from the library. Distance students can fill out the online request form.|
Machining periodicals found in the Research Databases:
Find books, e-books, DVDs, and more.
Use the Library Catalog
- Enter search terms.
- Browse search results and click on the title to view the detailed item record.
- Scroll to the bottom for availability, collection, location, and call number.
- To find the book on the shelf you will need the complete call number.
- To request a book from another location, click "request first available copy" then type in your library barcode number and your PIN.
Library Catalog Video Tutorials
- Most books on machining can be found on the TJ 1160 through TJ 1189 section of the shelves on the third floor of the library.
- The Engine Lathe TJ1218 .E54 2002
- The Milling Machine TJ1225 .M55 2002
- Inspection Tooling TJ119 I57 2002
- Strreaming Videos - Films On Demand Playlist
Periodicals in Print
- Journal of Engineering Technology
- Modern Steel Construction
- Welding Handbook