Petroleum Technology - LSC-North Harris
- Think about your topic and what you are trying to answer. Terms? People? Organizations? Places? Objects?
- List terms that best represent the main concepts of your topic.
Contains thousands of articles on almost all subjects. (Video Tutorial)
Use your 14-digit library barcode number for off-campus access (the number is on the back of your student ID). Don't have an ID? Get one from the library. Distance students can fill out the online request form.
Featured Periodicals Found in the Research Databases
- Chemical and Petroleum Engineering (2003 to present with 12 month embargo)
- Journal of Petroleum Geology (2006 to present with 12 month embargo)
- National Petroleum News (1995 to present)
- Petroleum Chemistry (2010 to present with 12 month embargo)
- Petroleum & Coal (2010 to present)
- Texas Petroleum & C-Store Journal (2008 to present)
Free access to articles is provided by the publisher.
- AAPG (American Association of Petroleum Geologists) Explorer (1999 to present)
- Advances in Petroleum Exploration and Development (2011 to present)
- Journal of Petroleum Engineering (2013 to present)
- Journal of Petroleum Exploration and Production Technology (2011 to present)
- Journal of Petroleum Technology and Alternative Fuels (2010 to present)
- Oil & Gas Science and Technology (1997 to present)
- Open Petroleum Engineering Journal (2011 to present)
Multi-subject electronic book collection (Video tutorial)
- Air and Gas Drilling Manual
- Design of Offshore Concrete Structures
- Energy for the 21st Century: A Comprehensive Guide to Conventional and Alternative Sources
- In Too Deep: BP and the Drilling Race That Took It Down
- Oil: A Beginner's Guide
- Oil in Texas
- The Age of Oil: The Mythology, History, and Future of the World's Most Controversial Resource
- A Dictionary for the Oil and Gas Industry
- Nontechnical Guide to Petroleum Geology, Exploration, Drilling, & Production
- Offshore Drilling
- Offshore Oil and Gas Development in the U.S.
- Enter search terms.
- Browse search results and click on the title to view the detailed item record.
- Scroll to the bottom for availability, collection, location, and call number.
- To find the book on the shelf you will need the complete call number.
- To request a book from another location, click "Place Hold" then type in your library barcode number and your PIN.
Library Catalog Video Tutorials