Welding Research Guide - LSC-North Harris
- Think about your topic and what are you trying to answer. Terms? People? Organizations? Places? Objects?
- List terms that best represent the main concepts of your topic.
- pipe welding
- shielded metal
- gas metal
|Find e-books, streaming videos, and articles from magazines, newspapers, and journals.||Use your 14-digit library barcode number for off-campus access (the number is on the back of your student ID). Don't have an ID? Get one from the library. Distance students can fill out the online request form.|
- Advanced Materials & Processes (1996 to present)
- Applied Welding(2000 to present) (Open Access)
- Corrosion Engineering, Science & Technology(2003 to present with 12 month embargo)
- Industry Week (1993 to present)
- Ironmaking & Steelmaking (2003 to present with 12 month embargo)
- Machine Design(1997 to present
- Metal Center News(1999 to present)
- Metal Science and Heat Treatment (2003 to present with 12 month embargo)
- Mining Technology(2000 to present with 12 month embargo)
- Powder Metallurgy(2003 to present with 12 month embargo)
- Science and Technology of Welding and Joining(2003 to present with 12 month embargo)
- Welded Steel Tube & Pipe Monthly (2011 to present with 28 day embargo)
- World of Welding (2006 to present)
Safety - Streaming Videos
Welding - Introductory Streaming Videos
- Tools of the Trade: Inside the Welder's Toolbox [23 min.] 2008
- Introduction to Gas Tungsten Arc Welding [11 min.] 1998
- Introduction to Gas Metal Arc Welding and Flux Core Welding [11 min.] 1998
- Introduction to Oxyfuel Welding [14 min.] 1998
- Introduction to Shielded Metal Arc Welding [13 min.] 1998
- Enter search terms.
- Browse search results and click on the title to view the detailed item record.
- Scroll to the bottom for availability, collection, location, and call number.
- To find the book on the shelf you will need the complete call number.
- To request a book from another location, click "request first available copy" then type in your library barcode number and your PIN.
Find books, e-books, DVDs, and more.
Use the Library Catalog
Library Catalog Video Tutorials
Books on welding processes and technology are located on the third floor of the library in the circulating shelf range: TS 200 thru TS 770.