Welding Research Guide - LSC-North Harris
- Think about your topic and what are you trying to answer. Terms? People? Organizations? Places? Objects?
- List terms that best represent the main concepts of your topic.
- pipe welding
- shielded metal
- gas metal
|Find e-books, streaming videos, and articles from magazines, newspapers, and journals.||Use your 14-digit library barcode number for off-campus access (the number is on the back of your student ID). Don't have an ID? Get one from the library. Distance students can fill out the online request form.|
Welding Periodicals found in the Research Databases
Safety - Streaming Videos
Welding - Introductory Streaming Videos
- Tools of the Trade: Inside the Welder's Toolbox [23 min.] 2008
- Introduction to Gas Tungsten Arc Welding [11 min.] 1998
- Introduction to Gas Metal Arc Welding and Flux Core Welding [11 min.] 1998
- Introduction to Oxyfuel Welding [14 min.] 1998
- Introduction to Shielded Metal Arc Welding [13 min.] 1998
Find books, e-books, DVDs, and more.
Use the Library Catalog
- Enter search terms.
- Browse search results and click on the title to view the detailed item record.
- Scroll to the bottom for availability, collection, location, and call number.
- To find the book on the shelf you will need the complete call number.
- To request a book from another location, click "request first available copy" then type in your library barcode number and your PIN.
Library Catalog Video Tutorials
Books on welding processes and technology are located on the third floor of the library in the circulating shelf range: TS 200 thru TS 770.