Welding Research Guide - LSC-North Harris
- Think about your topic and what are you trying to answer. Terms? People? Organizations? Places? Objects?
- List terms that best represent the main concepts of your topic.
- pipe welding
- shielded metal
- gas metal
Use your 14-digit library barcode number for off-campus access (the number is on the back of your student ID). Don't have an ID? Get one from the library. Distance students can fill out the online request form.
Welding Periodicals found in the Research Databases
- Advanced Materials & Processes (1996 to present)
- Applied Welding(2000 to present) (Open Access)
- Corrosion Engineering, Science & Technology(2003 to present with 12 month embargo)
- Industry Week (1993 to present)
- Ironmaking & Steelmaking (2003 to present with 12 month embargo)
- Machine Design(1997 to present
- Metal Center News(1999 to present)
- Metal Science and Heat Treatment (2003 to present with 12 month embargo)
- Mining Technology(2000 to present with 12 month embargo)
- Powder Metallurgy(2003 to present with 12 month embargo)
- Science and Technology of Welding and Joining(2003 to present with 12 month embargo)
- Welded Steel Tube & Pipe Monthly (2011 to present with 28 day embargo)
- World of Welding (2006 to present)
Multi-subject electronic book collection (Video tutorial)
Books on welding processes and technology are located on the third floor of the library in the circulating shelf range: TS 200 thru TS 770.
- Enter search terms.
- Browse search results and click on the title to view the detailed item record.
- Scroll to the bottom for availability, collection, location, and call number.
- To find the book on the shelf you will need the complete call number.
- To request a book from another location, click "Place Hold" then type in your library barcode number and your PIN.
Library Catalog Video Tutorials