| Help with Research
| Government Information
| Federal Information
United States: Business/Economy
Corporate & Industry Resources Economy International Business Procurement Small Business Tax
Corporate and Industry Resources
- Citizen Gateway: Shopping - access government auctions and sales via USA.gov web site.
- FedBizOpps - the single government point-of-entry for federal government procurement opportunities over $25,000. Federal Business Opportunities (FedBizOpps) replaces Commerce Business Daily.
- Central Contractor Registration - a virtual one-stop procurement shop for government contracting, CCR makes small business profiles available to federal, state and local government government contracting officers, as well as to private sector businesses. Registration is free and open to small companies.
- Business Gateway - wide range of business resources from the USA.gov web portal.
- Davis-Bacon Wage Determinations - database containing wage determinations issued by the Department of Labor under the Davis-Bacon and related Acts by county. The Wage and Hour Division of the Labor Department determines prevailing wage rates to be paid on federally funded construction projects.
- Small Business Administration
Need Help?? - Contact Us!!
Maintained by: V. Rigby, Reference/Government Information Librarian vrigby@LoneStar.edu