United States: Congress
- Congressional Directory: House | Senate
- Contacting the Congress - either browse the states or submit your address or Zip code to locate representatives.
- Congressional Staff Salaries - free database of legislative staff salaries
- Congressional Districts - view Texas Congressional District maps for the past, present, and proposed future districts. Also access demographic information for congressional districts.
- Congressional Record 1994-2012.
- Congressional Research Service Reports - CRS is a division of the Library of Congress, which provides high-quality, non-partisan legislative analysis and information to legislators.
- Federal Election Commission - financial information about candidates, parties and PACs.
- House Majority Whip - contains a schedule of House floor proceedings in which bills are now hyperlinked to THOMAS, the official House database. Get full text, status and cosponsor information about bills as they come up for debate.
- House of Representatives
- The Legal Process - table created by Maryann Readal of Lone Star College-North Harris, shows the legal process from the introduction of a bill in Congress to the interpretation of a law in the Federal Court system. Links to documents on the Internet produced during each step of the process and library call numbers for print documents are provided.
- Speaker of the House
- THOMAS - provides the full text of legislation introduced in Congress, legislative histories, committee hearings, etc. Bills & Constitution.
- Search the US Code The Office of the Law Revision Counsel prepares and publishes the United States Code.
- U.S. Legislative Branch - from the Library of Congress, a wealth of information about the U.S. Congress.
- Voting Records of Members of Congress - Library of Congress provides Internet sources for locating voting records on selected key issues.
Need Help?? - Contact Us!!
Maintained by: V. Rigby, Reference/Government Information Librarian mailto:vrigby@LoneStar.edu