| Help with Research
| Government Information
| Federal Information
United States: Geography
- Geographic Name Information - provides geographic information about an area along with area and watershed maps. Access the Geographic Name
- Information System database to search our nation's official repository of domestic geographic names information.
- USGS Seismic Hazard Maps - allows mapping by city, state, zip code, or congressional district of various natural disasters, including flooding, tornadoes, and hailstorms.
- Maptech - use this source to access online topographic maps.
- Perry Casteneda Library Map Collection - extensive collection of maps and geographic reference sources.
- USGS Minerals Information - statistics and information on the worldwide supply, demand, and flow of minerals and materials essential to the U.S. economy, the national security, and protection of the environment.
Need Help?? - Contact Us!!
Maintained by: V. Rigby, Reference/Government Information Librarian vrigby@LoneStar.edu