| Help with Research
| Government Information
| Federal Information
United States: Space
- Mars Polar Lander -addresses the question of why we would want to explore Mars.
- NASA Homepage
- National Science Foundation
- Near Earth Object Program - collection of images and tracking data for potentially hazardous asteroids approaching the Earth.
- STARDUST Project - launched on February 7, 1999, NASA's STARDUST spacecraft is the first US mission devoted to the return of extraterrestrial matter collected from outside the orbit of the moon and aims to bring cometary material and interstellar dust back to Earth after its rendezvous with the comet Wild 2 in January 2004.
- United States Naval Observatory (USNO) - includes data for sun and moon phases, earth orientation and movements from the U.S. Naval Observatory.
Need Help?? - Contact Us!!
Maintained by: V. Rigby, Reference/Government Information Librarian vrigby@LoneStar.edu