United States: Statistics
- 120 Years of American Education: A Statistical Portrait
- Agricultural Statistics
- Bureau of Transportation Statistics - from the Department of Transportation - Research and Innovative Technology Administration
- SSDAN - provides easy-to-read statistical data on popular topics; site is sponsored by the Population Studies Center and the Social Science Data Analysis Network.
- Bureau of Justice Statistics
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- American Factfinder from the Census Bureau
- County and City Data Book - statistics on American counties and cities.
- The Dismal Scientist - provides current leading economic indicators, monthly data from the last year and forecasts for the next year and an explanation of the data's significance in an easy-to-understand format. Also available are demographic and economic statistics for states.
- Economic Report of the President - available for 1995-2011.
- Centers for Disease Control A to Z list - provides facts and statistics about many health-related issues such as Alcohol Traffic Related Fatalities, Cigar Smoking, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Diabetes, etc.
- Federal Justice Statistics Resource Center - maintains the Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) Federal Justice Statistics Program (FJSP) database, which contains information about suspects and defendants processed in the Federal criminal justice system.
- Fedstats - links to statistics from more than 100 federal government agencies.
- National Center for Education Statistics - includes Digest of Education Statistics, Indicators of School Crime and Safety, and National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP) Reading Report Card for the Nation and the States.
- Foreign Labor Statistics - FLS provides international comparisons of hourly compensation costs; productivity and unit labor costs; labor force, employment and unemployment rates; and consumer prices.
- Monthly Vital Statistics Report - formerly entitled Monthly Vital Statistics Report, this source provides monthly and cumulative data on births, deaths, marriages, divorces, and infant deaths for States and the United States are presented with brief analyses of the vital statistics.
- National Public School and School District Locator - this School/District Locator will enable you to find the correct name, address, telephone number, and other student and teacher information for public schools or school districts as reported by state education officials.
- NHTSA - National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and the traffic safety community issue reports on data collection, analysis, and crash investigation activities. Fact Sheets are developed to provide timely data about fatal motor vehicle crashes in specific subject areas.
- Projections of Education Statistics
- School District Data Book Profiles 2000 Read disclaimer then click "Continue" for the profiles.
- Facts & Figures About Social Security, 2012- includes Cost of Living Information and current and historical benefit data.
- Statistical Abstract of the United States 1870 - 1940 - Fraser (Federal Reserve Archive)
- Statistical Abstract of the United States 2012 - tables are arranged by topic. An index can be found at the end of the table.
- Sourcebook of Criminal Justice Statistics - a wealth of information about crime, criminals and the criminal justice system in the United States.
- Data & Statistics - assorted health statistics from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Uniform Crime Reports - U.S. crime statistics from the FBI. Includes Crime in the United States and Hate Crime Statistics.
- Population Censuses for U.S. Census Brueau - descriptive statistics on various segments of the U.S. population.
- What is a Dollar Worth? - from the Federal Reserve Board Minneapolis, Consumer Price Indexes and inflation rates from 1913. Also, calculate how much a dollar is worth compared to any given year from 1913 to present.
- White House Briefing Room - economic & social statistics from the White House.
Need Help?? - Contact Us!!