Lone Star College is made up of six full campuses located throughout the North Houston metro area serving 1,400 square miles in Harris and Montgomery Counties. In addition, we have seven satellite centers, two university centers, and four program specific locations.
Our six main campuses are spread across the north side of Houston and each houses several buildings containing a full range of classroom facilities and student services including libraries, advising, financial aid, tutoring, career services, recreation, child care, and cafes.
Eight Satellite Centers
Our eight satellite centers are much smaller in size than a full campus and typically consist of 1-2 buildings. Satellite centers focus on providing classroom space and basic student services that are convenient and close to home.
- LSC-Atascocita Center - Atascocita
- LSC-Conroe Center - Conroe
- LSC-Creekside Center - The Woodlands
- LSC-Cypress Center - Katy
- LSC-EMCID Center - New Caney
- LSC-Fairbanks Center - Cypress
- LSC-Greenspoint Center - Greenspoint
- LSC-Victory Center - Acres Home Community
Two University Centers
Our two university centers offer junior, senior and graduate level classes through partnerships with several 4-year universities. Students who enroll with one of our partner universities at either The Woodlands or University Park locations are able to complete a bachelor's or master's degree (or teaching certificate) without traveling to the university campuses.
- LSC-University Center at The Woodlands
- LSC-University Center at University Park
- University Center contact information
We also have five program specific locations with specialized facilities.