D2L Capture - Lecture Capture
Use D2L Capture to create audio-visual content for media rich courses.
D2L Capture - Topics at documentation.desire2learn.com
Getting started with D2L’s Lecture Capture:
Watch an overview of the software:
Lecture Capture Training Video
Set Up Presenter Access:
Log into D2L, go to Resources > Capture Central
As soon as you access this page, you are set up as a presenter.
The software can be downloaded from D2L,
Design -> Instructional Software -> Lecture Capture Installer for Windows/Mac
- Install and open the recorder.
- Input the following URL for the Capture Server:
- Click “Login” and leave the drop-down menu set to “LSCS LE.”
- Click “Open Login Page” and log in.
• Recording an offline presentation
• Publishing a presentation
• Managing published presentations and playlists
• Adding Closed Captions
• Downloading Capture video
• More Capture Topics