|The Lone Star College System offers a variety of courses each year in multiple delivery formats. Students may register for online courses using the same process that is used for a traditional, face-to-face class.||
SmarterMeasure Login: lscstudent
New course offerings are included as needs arise, so be sure to contact your nearest LSCS campus for additional information on registration. After you have successfully applied and registered for your online courses you are now ready to get started.
1. If you do not know your user name and password or need to reset you password click here: myLoneStar
2. Your profile will be added to the LSC-Online Learning Management System within 24 hours after you register for a course, but you will not have access to a particular course until the first day of class.
4. Inside the MyLoneStar portal you'll see the LSC-Online box that contains your course.
5. Visit your instructor’s website for important information about your class. Search the Contact Directory.
6. Complete the Mandatory Online Student Orientation, which is available in the ANGEL system. Click on the myLoneStar button, login, then go to the My Groups section to enter the course.
By the end of the first day of your course