Best Teacher Nomination for Piper Professor Award
The Piper Professor Award from the Minnie Stevens Piper Foundation is considered by many to be the "Heisman Trophy" for college faculty in Texas. The program provides ten awards of $5,000 each to the selected professors teaching in both the community college and university arenas.
Cast your vote and recommend the best (favorite/most capable/most admired/most dedicated) LSC-Montgomery faculty member you know to be considered as a candidate for the Piper Professor Award Nomination.
Who is the best teacher at LSC-Montgomery?
Think outside the box of the traditional teacher:
- Who REALLY "knows their stuff?"
- Who is the most INNOVATIVE in the classroom?
- Who INSPIRES you most to learn and understand?
- Who is the best sponsor of a campus CLUB/ORGANIZATION?
- Who is the best department CHAIR?
- Who is the best RESEARCHER?
- Who GIVES UNDERSTANDING instead of selling knowledge?
- Who is most active within the COMMUNITY?
Deadline for submissions is October 31, 2012 | midnight.