A few hotels in the area are giving NACCS attendees a discount! Reserve your room early! (You will also receive the discount if you stay a day earlier or a day later). Be sure to tell them you are tax exempt if you have your paperwork from your institution. Ask about wi-fi and breakfast options when you call to make your arrangements.
Courtyard by Marriott Kingwood
130 Northpark Plaza Drive
Kingwood, TX 77339
- Call 281-973-1790 for reservations
- Rate Code: LSCG
- King sleeping rooms: $84/night plus taxes
- Double Queen sleeping rooms: $94/night plus taxes
- Book your group rate for NACCS Tejas Foco-Lone Star College of Kingwood
LaQuinta Inns & Suites
Kingwood, TX 77339
- Two Double: $85.00/night plus taxes
- King: $85.00/night plus taxes
- (Omelet Station as part of our normal Deluxe Hot Breakfast/Monday-Friday)
- 281-359-6611 and tell them you are with the Lone Star College Conference when you call to make your reservations.
23320 Hwy 59
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- One bedroom Suite: $119/2 bedrooms $154.00
- By visiting our website at www.hwsuiteshouston.com , selecting your dates and entering in the group code to populate your rates and availability.
- Creating a personalized group web page by visiting http://www.hiltonfamily.com/GroupPage for your guest to visit and book.
- Or by Simply calling the hotel at 281-358-5566, giving your group name, group code and your dates.
Just a few things to remember:
- The rooms will be released back into the system two weeks prior to your arrival date. Please remind your guest to book by this date so we can guarantee the availability of the rooms and the negotiated rate.
- Check in Time is 3:00 p.m. and check out time is 12:00 p.m.
- A full hot breakfast buffet is served every morning and is complimentary to all guest staying in the hotel.
- Our evening social is served Monday through Thursday with beer and wine from 5 p.m. until 7 p.m.
- Our shuttle service is complimentary to and from the IAH airport and within a 3 mile radius. The shuttle runs from 6 a.m. till 10 p.m.. Please just call the hotel when arriving to the airport and our shuttle driver will head out to pick you and/or your guest up.
- We have an onsite convenience store, gym, outdoor hot tub, outdoor pool and a laundry facility.
Holiday Inn Express
22675 Hwy 59 N.
- Price for rooms will be $85.99, rooms included Full hot breakfast and comp Wi-Fi.
- Call the hotel at 281-359-2700 ask For the NACCS Conference rate.
- The rate will be the Lone Star College Rate of $85.00 plus tax.
- Tax is an additional 17.0% per night.
- To be tax exempt of state taxes, a TEXAS HOTEL TAX EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE MUST BE PRESENTED AT THE TIME OF CHECK IN TO RECEIVED EXEMPTION FROM THE STATE TAX.
Attendees will need to the call the hotel direct at (281) 713 – 8989 and speak to any of the Guest Service Representatives and ask for The Lone Star Rate - NACCS (Nationals Association of Chicana and Chicano Studies) Conference February 18 - 20, 2016.
Shuttle to the hotel will be available by prior reservation only on Thursday and Friday ONLY, from 7:00 A.M. to 4 P.M. daily. There is no shuttle service available on the weekend.
Rooms/Reservations will be on a first come, first serve basis, for either a Standard Queen Studio Suite offering one Queen Bed, or our standard suite offering 2 full size beds. Hotel is 100% non-smoking.
All suites offer fully equipped kitchenettes. As we do not offer a daily continental breakfast, please visit our Candlewood Cupboard, where entrees for breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus pastries, milk, juices, water, sodas, ice cream, and toiletries can be purchased for nominal fees.
Credit Card is needed to guarantee a reservation, as well as actual credit card method of payment will be needed at time of check in. We are sorry, but we cannot accept cash and/or checks, personal and/or company checks at the time of check in.
Check in Begins after 3 P.M. Check out is at 12:00 Noon. No early check ins and no late check outs will be extended.
Your credit card will guarantee your arrival after 6 P.M. of day of arrival. If you do need to cancel your reservation, please contact the hotel directly by 6:00 P.M. of the day of arrival. If we do not receive a cancellation notification from you, you will be subject to a GTD No Show charge of one (1) night room and tax.
Comfort Suites Kingwood/Humble
22223 Highway 59 North
Humble, TX 77339
The room rate we can offer is $85.00 + tax for a king or double queen suite.
Hotel Amenities include:
- Free full hot breakfast buffet every morning (sausage, biscuits/gravy, waffles, eggs, fruit yogurt, muffins, bagels, fresh fruit, potatoes, tortillas, cereals, fruit juices, milk and tea/coffee).
- 24 Gift Shop (frozen foods, snacks, sweets, drinks)
- ATM in lobby
- Free high-speed wireless internet throughout hotel and in all rooms
- Business Center with free printing
- Coin Laundry on Site
- Fitness Center - Free access to Gold's Gym on North Park Dr.
- Outdoor Pool/Gazebo/BBQ Pit
- 100% Smoke Free Facility
- 2012, 2013 & 2014 Choice Gold Award Recipient
All Newly Renovated Guest Suites come with:
- Mini Fridge -Microwave
- Coffee Maker
- New LCD Flat Screen TVs (37inch) with full Cable
- Pillow Top Mattresses with soft and firm pillows
- Sitting area/Dining Area/business desk with ergo chair
- Partial room divider