× LoneStarCollegeALERT:

Classes Cancelled

All classes are cancelled beginning at 3:00 pm today. Normal schedule will resume on Saturday.  

Flower Power

Lone Star College-Kingwood's Continuing Education Department provides a great start to an exciting career in floral design with four new courses being offered in addition to Fresh Flowers I and II. New courses include Floral Designs for Autumn, Floral Designs for Weddings and Parties, Floral Designs for the Holidays, and Specialty Floral Designs. 

Material is presented in a cycle consisting of lecture, demonstration, practice and critique. Lecture and demonstration make up 25 percent of the program, with practice and critique making up the remaining 75 percent. A wide selection of fresh flowers and foliages are used in the program and each student works on their own projects with the guidance of an instructor.

Courses are offered monthly, but register early as class size is limited to assure that each student receives the individual attention they need.

If you would like additional information about this program, please visit them online at kingwood.lonestar.edu/ceschedule  or call 281-312-1660.

For general information about Lone Star College-Kingwood, visit our Web site at kingwood.lonestar.edu or call 281-312-1600. Lone Star College System is among the largest and fastest growing community college districts in Texas. It comprises Lone Star College-North Harris, Lone Star College-Kingwood, Lone Star College–Tomball, Lone Star College–Montgomery, Lone Star College–CyFair, six satellite centers and The University Center. To learn more, visit www.lonestar.edu.