The last thing anyone wants to do in the summer is to go back for more school. Most students are looking forward to a few weeks of relaxation and freedom. However, there are some great reasons for why college students should take a few courses at Lone Star College-North Harris.
- Graduate early. Even just by taking a few courses every summer you could graduate college.
- Smaller class sizes, there is more time for personal attention from professors.
- It's a great time for overcoming a challenge.
- Keep the mind sharp and stimulated
- Hold on to study routines
- Take the opportunity to raise your grade point average
Lone Star College-North Harris is located at 2700 W.W. Thorne Drive, one-half mile south of FM 1960 E, between Aldine-Westfield and Hardy Roads. For more information about the college, call 281.618.5400 or visit: lonestar.edu/northharris.
Lone Star College System consists of five colleges including LSC-CyFair, LSC-Kingwood, LSC-Montgomery, LSC-North Harris, and LSC-Tomball, six centers, LSC-University Center, LSC-University Park, Lone Star Corporate College, and LSC-Online. With more than 62,000 students in credit classes this fall, LSCS is the largest institution of higher education in the Houston area and third largest community college system in Texas. To learn more visit LoneStar.edu.
Mar. 5, 2010
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE