LSC-Montgomery will nominate a faculty member to be considered for the prestigious Piper Professor award by the Minnie Stevens Piper Foundation in San Antonio. Considered by many to be the “Heisman Trophy” for college faculty in Texas, the program provides ten (10) awards of $5,000 each to selected professors teaching in both the community college and university arenas.
Who deserves this award as the Best Teacher at LSC-Montgomery?
- Who absolutely “knows their stuff?”
- Who is the most innovative in the classroom?
- Who inspires you most to learn and understand more?
- Who is the best sponsor of a campus club or organization?
- Who is the best department Chair?
- Who is the best researcher?
- Who gives understanding instead of just selling knowledge?
- Who is most active with our off-campus communities?
Vote Online At: http://www.lonestar.edu/montgomery-piper
Or E-mail: James.W.Lee@Lonestar.edu