Disney Institute is bringing its renowned professional development course, “Disney’s Approach to Business Excellence,” to Lone Star College-University Park Thursday, Sept. 18.
The full-day event will inspire area professionals on how to drive business results, retain employees and satisfy customers. LSC-University Park is located at 20515 State Highway 249 at Louetta Road.
The full-day “Disney’s Approach to Business Excellence” program introduces participants to five core Disney business principles:
- Disney’s Approach to Leadership Excellence – Strong leadership is fundamental for organizations to grow and succeed. Participants will explore strategies and methods for improving team results through proven leadership philosophies that are used to exhibit the values and behaviors that generate results.
- Disney’s Approach to Selection, Training & Engagement – The Disney corporate culture instills pride and ownership in Disney Cast Members (employees). The same can be true for any organization looking to inspire and motivate employees. Participants explore the Disney approach to selection, training, retention and communication, all of which sustain a supportive and interactive culture.
- Disney’s Approach to Quality Service – Participants discover how Disney exceeds expectations through its service infrastructure, ongoing research and established service standards.
- Disney’s Approach to Brand Loyalty – The relationship between consumer experiences and a company’s brand is vital and can generate superior bottom-line results. Participants explore strategies that deliver on an organization’s brand and retain customers for life.
- Disney’s Approach to Creativity & Innovation – Focused on strategies and tactics that have helped Disney maintain its creative and innovative culture.
Registration is $399 per person and includes all course materials, breakfast, lunch, and parking. The program is from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. For more information or to register, call 936.271.6342.
Lone Star College System has been opening doors to a better community for more than 40 years. Founded in 1973, LSCS remains steadfast in its commitment to student success and credential completion. Today, with 78,000 students in credit classes, and a total enrollment of more than 90,000, Lone Star College System is the largest institution of higher education in the Houston area and one of the fastest-growing community college systems in the nation. Dr. Steve Head is the chancellor of LSCS, which consists of six colleges including LSC-CyFair, LSC-Kingwood, LSC-Montgomery, LSC-North Harris, LSC-Tomball and LSC-University Park, seven centers, LSC-University Center at Montgomery, LSC-University Center at University Park, Lone Star Corporate College, and LSC-Online.
About Disney Institute
Disney Institute is the external business development and training arm of The Walt Disney Company that is focused on exporting Disney business insights in the areas of leadership, culture, service, brand, and innovation. For more than two decades, Disney Institute has helped organizations around the world drive sustainable business results through organizational transformations. Unique to Disney Institute is the opportunity to tap into seasoned Disney professionals and learn first-hand from a “living laboratory,” taking organizations behind the scenes to explore firsthand how Disney business insights and time-tested methodologies are operationalized.