What services are offered for students with disabilities who are transitioning from high school to Lone Star College-CyFair? Find out at one of several Disability Services Information Sessions set between May 15 and Aug. 15.
Attendees will learn about LSC-CyFairs process to receive accommodations in the college classroom, assistive technology, and resources available to college students as well as meet with Disability Services staff on hand to answer any questions.
All sessions will be held in the Center for Student and Academic Affairs (CASA) at the Barker Cypress campus at 9191 Barker Cypress.
Session dates, times and room are as follow:
- Monday, May 15, 5 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. CASA 107
- Wednesday, May 17, 5:30 p.m. 7 p.m. CASA 107
- Wednesday, June 7, 9 a.m. 10 a.m. CASA 107
- Wednesday, June 21, 3 p.m. 4 p.m. CASA 107
- Wednesday, July 12, 10 a.m. 11 a.m. CASA 107
- Wednesday, July 19, 2 p.m. - 3 p.m. CASA 107
- Tuesday, Aug 8, 2 p.m. - 3 p.m. CASA 112
- Wednesday, Aug. 9, 5 p.m. 6 p.m. CASA 112
- Tuesday, Aug. 15, p.m. 6 p.m. CASA 112
Seating is limited. To RSVP, email your name and date of session to Stephanie.G.Dillon@LoneStar.edu. For information, call 281.290.3260 or go to LoneStar.edu/cyfair-disability-services.