Current and potential students can register now for spring 2018 classes at Lone Star College-Kingwood, LSC-Atascocita Center, LSC-Process Technology Center, and the East Montgomery County Improvement District (EMCID).
Spring semester begins Jan. 16 and the registration period will continue through the first day of class. Courses are designed to fit a broad range of academic goals toward certificates, associate degrees or university transfer. Due to Hurricane Harvey, more classes are now online, but students can still take face-to-face or hybrid courses.
LSC-Kingwood (20000 Kingwood Drive):
- In Person: animation, art history, art and visual communication, dental hygiene, digital media, drama, English, game design, government, history, marketing, music, nursing, occupational therapy assistant, philosophy, physical education, professional office technology, psychology, respiratory care, video visual effects, and web design
- Online: accounting, anthropology, art, art and visual communication, biology, business, business management, computers, criminal justice, dance, dental hygiene, drama, economics, education 1300, engineering, English, environmental science, game design, geography, government, history, human resources, humanities, Japanese, marketing, mass communication, math, medical terminology, music, nursing, philosophy, physical education, physics, professional office technology, psychology, sociology, Spanish and speech
- Hybrid: art and visual communication, computer programming, digital media, English, game design, IT, nursing, speech, and TV production
LSC-Atascocita Center (15903 West Lake Houston Parkway):
- In Person: accounting, art appreciation, biology, business, business management, ceramics, chemistry, criminal justice, education, English, ESOL, geology, government, history, human resources, hydraulics, math, occupational therapy assistant, philosophy, psychology, and speech
- Online: biology, drama, education 1300, English, government, history, physical education, and psychology
- Hybrid: biology, chemistry, economics, education 1300, English, history, and math
LSC-Process Technology Center (14001 Lockwood Road-Generation Park):
- In Person: accounting, biology, business, business management, chemistry, engineering, geology, human resources, hydraulics, physics, and process technology
- Online: hydraulics and process technology
- Hybrid: biology, chemistry, engineering, geology, and physics
EMCID (21575 Highway 59 North):
- In Person: English, government, history, and math
- Hybrid: English, math, and psychology
For more information on classes offered at the four locations, visit www.lonestar.edu/registration or call 281-312-1600. Academic and financial aid advisors are available.
Register now for credit classes online through myLoneStar. Classes are offered days, evenings, or weekends in traditional, online, and hybrid formats. For more information on how to register online, visit www.lonestar.edu/registration.
For general information about Lone Star College-Kingwood, call 281.312.1600 or visit http://lonestar.edu/kingwood.htm
Lone Star College offers high-quality, low-cost academic transfer and career training education to 97,000 students each semester. LSC is training tomorrow’s workforce today and redefining the community college experience to support student success. Stephen C. Head, Ph.D., serves as chancellor of LSC, the largest institution of higher education in the Houston area with an annual economic impact of $3.1 billion. LSC consists of six colleges, eight centers, two university centers, Lone Star Corporate College and LSC-Online. To learn more visitLoneStar.edu.