The program concentrates on the areas of Reading/Writing, Math, and Student Success Strategies in order to prepare participants for the rigorous demands of college life.
The remaining cohort session dates are as follows:
- January 11 - March 22, 2013
- April 1 - June 11, 2013
To learn more about the opportunities offered by the Aurora Project, interested individuals are invited to view the presentation at the right and attend an information session. Information sessions will be held on the following dates in Room E 164:
- Saturday, January 19 at 11 am
- Thursday, January 24 at 1 pm
- Tuesday, January 29 at 7 pm
- Thursday, February 7 at 1 pm
- Saturday, February 16 at 11 am
- Tuesday, February 19 at 7 pm
- Thursday, February 28 at 1 pm
- Tuesday, March 5 at 7 pm
In order to be accepted into the program one must do the following:
- Complete a registration form
- Take pre-THEA and LASSI (allow 5 hours). Test scores ranges are basis for program admission.
- Take post-THEA test-end of cohort
- Attend daily classes and mentoring/advising workshops
Please contact Virginia Hernandez – Project Coordinator 281.401.1839 for more information or to obtain an application.