Go to myLoneStar to make a payment or set up a payment plan.
Students are responsible for paying charges by the payment due date. Students not paying by the due date may be dropped from their classes.
Current students can pay on-line via myLoneStar. You can also pay at the business office window with cash, check, or debit card. (We are currently processing all debit card payments as credit. Processing a PIN debit transaction is not an available option at this time). Credit/Debit Card payments will not be accepted by telephone. Payments via wire transfer is also available for international students through Flywire.
There are several types of financial aid available to LSC students, including:
- Workforce Grants
- Workforce Scholarships
- Student Loans
- Work-Study Program
LSC students have many veteran education benefit options available to them, including:
- Chapter 30-Montgomery GI Bill
- Chapter 31-Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment
- Chapter 33– Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Chapter 35-Dependents Educational Assistance
- Chapter 1607-Reserve Educational Assistance Program
- Chapter 1606-Selected Reserve
- Hazlewood Exemption
Paper bills are no longer mailed. When there is activity on your student account that generates charges, you will receive an email notifying you to login to your myLoneStar student center to view and pay the amount due on your account. Contact your Business Office if you need a paper copy of your bill.
- All refunds are deposited electronically or applied back to the credit card that was used to make payment(s) on the account. If you do not have a bank account with direct deposit set up you will receive a refund by check, and your refund will be delayed up to 2 weeks. You can setup a refund profile to receive funds electronically through your myLoneStar account.
- View instructions to setup a Refund Profile
- Refunds for amounts paid with a credit card will be refunded back to that same credit card. This applies to payments made with a pre-paid credit card or a gift card.
Collection Agency Fees
If obligations are not paid in full upon notification by the college, these debts may be referred to an outside collection agency and to appropriate credit bureaus. Resulting collection agency fees will be added to the original debt and the student must pay these costs, as well as attorney's fees, if applicable.
Furthermore, all unpaid obligations will result in a hold on student records, diplomas, transcripts and future registration activity. For student account related issues contact the business office at any Lone Star College campus.
LSC Financial Responsibility Agreement
When a student enrolls in classes at Lone Star College for the first time the following verbiage related to their financial responsibility will appear. Each student must agree to these terms before enrollment is completed. These responsibilities remain in effect as long as the student is enrolled or has an outstanding balance due.
- How to Complete Your Financial Responsibility Agreement in the Student Center
- View the LSC Financial Responsibility Agreement
Exemptions and Waivers
Exemptions are a type of financial assistance allowing some Texas residents to attend a public college or university in Texas without paying tuition or, in some cases, tuition and fees.
LSC Business Office Contact Information
For business office hours, contacts, and phone numbers, visit LSC Business & Bursar Offices.