In time for spring 2019 classes, Lone Star College-Kingwood will fully reopen five of the six buildings damaged by Hurricane Harvey. The first floor of the Library will reopen in late spring.
Current and potential students can register for spring 2019 classes at the main campus, LSC-Atascocita Center, and LSC-Process Technology Center starting Nov. 14. Spring semester begins Jan. 14 and the registration period will continue through the first day of class. Courses are designed to fit a broad range of academic goals toward certificates, associate degrees or university transfer.
LSC-Kingwood (20000 Kingwood Drive):
- In Person: accounting, animation, art, biology, business, business management, chemistry, computers, cosmetology, criminal justice, dental hygiene, design, digital imaging, digital publishing, drama, economics, EDUC 1300, EMT, engineering, English, environmental science, ESOL, film, game design, geology, government, history, humanities, Japanese, math, music, nursing, OTA, philosophy, physical education, physics, psychology, sociology, Spanish and speech.
- Online: accounting, anthropology, art, business, business management, communications, computer, criminal justice, dance, drama, economics, EDUC 1300, engineering, English, geology, government, history, humanities, IT, Japanese, marketing, math, music, philosophy, physical education, physics, professional office technology, psychology, radio/TV broadcasting, sociology, Spanish, speech, and teaching.
- Hybrid: accounting, animation, biology, business computer apps, computers, digital imaging, drama, EDUC 1300, English, game design, geology, history, IT, math, Spanish, speech, and teaching.
LSC-Atascocita Center (15903 West Lake Houston Parkway):
- In Person: accounting, art, biology, EDUC 1300, English, government, history, humanities, math, and psychology.
- Online: art, drama, EDUC 1300, English, government, history, physical education, psychology, and sociology.
LSC-Process Technology Center (14001 Lockwood Road-Generation Park):
- In Person: applied physics, energy and process technology-introduction, safety, equipment, instrumentation, system, troubleshooting, and internship.
- Online: hydraulics and process technology-introduction, safety, and internship.
For more information, visit www.lonestar.edu/registration or call 281-312-1600. Academic and financial aid advisors are available. Classes are offered days, evenings, or weekends in traditional, online, and hybrid formats.
Lone Star College offers high-quality, low-cost academic transfer and career training education to 99,000 students each semester. LSC is training tomorrow’s workforce today and redefining the community college experience to support student success. Stephen C. Head, Ph.D., serves as chancellor of LSC, the largest institution of higher education in the Houston area with an annual economic impact of nearly $3 billion. LSC consists of six colleges, eight centers, two university centers, Lone Star Corporate College and LSC-Online. To learn more, visit LoneStar.edu.