1) Mobile Go requests must be made two (2) weeks in advance of the requested event date. (If the event is less than two (2) weeks away, please call the office to see if accommodations can be made.)
2) The minimum number of expected participants at the event should be fifty (50).
3) The location of the event should provide sufficient parking space since the Mobile Go Center is a huge trailer pulled by a 1-ton truck. The trailer requires a paved and even parking space for safe deployment and can use a 220-volts electrical outlet in the area if available.
4) Deployments for events should be between 8:00 am - 8:00 PM. (Anyone with an event needing the Mobile Go Center to arrive before 8:00 am or depart after 8:00 PM must call the office to see if accommodations can be made.)
5) Your event will appear on the Mobile Go Center calendar once the request is made to reserve your date; however, this is NOT an automatic confirmation. You will receive a final confirmation e-mail once the request is reviewed, the location has been surveyed to ensure adequate parking space, and the staffing needs for the event are finalized. Please feel free to call the office if you have questions.
6) We reserve the right to cancel any scheduled deployment due to inclement weather which could adversely affect satellite signal, and jeopardize the safety of those onboard the unit. We will notify you of necessary cancellations due to changing weather patterns.
CHANGING INFORMATION ON PREVIOUS REQUESTS
If you need to change the date, time or location of a previously requested event, please e-mail Richard Lewis, immediately at Richard.Lewis@lonestar.edu. Changes may be made up to three (3) days before the event. CANCELLATIONS must be made 48 hours before the event.