MOBILE- GO CENTER REQUEST AND SITE VISIT SPECIFICATIONS
To submit your request, please fill out the form below, and note the following:
1) Please make Mobile Go requests two (2) weeks in advance of the requested event date. If the event is less than two (2) weeks away, please contact us at:
(281) 290-3608 - Office
(281) 290-2770 – Front Desk
Email directly via the following link- LSCMobileGo@lonestar.edu .
2) You will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your request within two (2) business days.
SITE VISIT SPECIFICATIONS
1) Sufficient parking space is needed in order to stay on schedule, and ensure the safety of all participants. Please observe the following:
- The parking area should be no less than nine (9) car parking spaces in length and blocked off with cones to ensure the Mobile Go Center can be parked safely and securely.
- Parking close to the event is preferable to provide Mobile- Go visibility.
- To prevent interruption of the satellite signal, the parking area should be clear of obstructions such as trees and/or breezeways.
- The parking area cannot block fire lanes and/or street entrances.
2) Mobile- Go's hours of operation are between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. If services are needed outside of the normal hours of operation, please contact the office at (281) 290-2770. Please make sure scheduling accommodates at least a thirty (30) min. lunch for events lasting more than four (4) hours.
- Upon arrival, a forty-five (45) minute window is required for setup (before visitors can board).
- Prior to departure, a forty-five (45) minute window is required to make the necessary preparations.
3) The Mobile- Go Center is available to schools, community centers, and churches within the LSC service area. Please, feel free to call us for additional venues.
4) The minimum number of expected participants at the event should be no less than fifty (50).
5) We reserve the right to cancel any scheduled deployment due to inclement weather which could adversely affect satellite signal, and jeopardize the safety of those onboard the unit. We will notify you of necessary cancellations due to changing weather patterns.
Should you need to cancel the Mobile- Go Center visit, please do so at least forty-eight (48) hrs. before the scheduled event. Please e-mail Moblie Go, at LSCMobileGo@lonestar.edu.