Strategic Planning & Assessment
Lone Star College is developing its 2015-2020 Strategic Plan which will chart the course for LSC and focus our efforts in the coming years.
The Office of Strategic Planning & Assessment will be nationally recognized for fostering a culture of collaborative inquiry, participatory planning, and continuous improvement.
The Office of Strategic Planning & Assessment works collaboratively with the college’s administration, support services, and instructional programs to ensure effective planning and assessment for continuous improvement. We strive to provide responsive customer services and resources to our college community in the areas of strategic planning, operational effectiveness assessment, and learning effectiveness assessment.
The Office of Strategic Planning & Assessment supports academic and workforce programs in assessing learning outcomes for continuous improvement.
The Office of Strategic Planning & Assessment supports all administrative and support services in assessing their operational effectiveness for continuous improvement.
- Compliance Assist Link (LSC Login Required/Please Use Chrome Browser)
- SLO Compliance Assist Navigation Tool - Internal Users Only
- SLO Assessment Form: Guide to Data Entry - Internal Users Only
- IE Form Guide to Data Entry - Internal Users Only
- IE Compliance Assist Navigation Tool - Internal Users Only
Executive Director, Educational Planning & Assessment
Director, Institutional Effectiveness
Compliance Assist Coordinator