- View the LSC-Kingwood Guidelines and Expectations of Student Athletes
- Recreational Sports and Fitness at Lone Star College-Kingwood (video)
Interested in in joining a sports club?
Spring 2019 Club Sport Tryout Dates
For more information contact Coach Wright CoyoteSports@LoneStar.edu or 281-312-1508. Players are required to maintain a 2.0 or higher cumulative Lone Star College GPA, be enrolled in 9 academic hours, proof of medical insurance, and agree to the LSC-Kingwood Student Athlete Player Guidelines and Expectations. Incoming freshmen can play one semester without a GPA, transfer students must have a 2.0 or higher GPA from previous institution.
MANDATORY ATHLETE IN-SERVICE MEETING Friday, February 8, from 2pm-4pm, NO EXCEPTIONS
Baseball - NCBA DI Team
- Try Outs: Jan. 22 and 24, 4:00pm-6:00pm, Jan. 26, 10am-12pm
- Practice Times: 4:00pm-6:00pm Tues/Thurs weekly
- Games on Sat/Sun
- Open to all LSC System students
- Try Outs: Jan. 22 at LSC-NH 8pm-10pm and Jan. 24 at LSC-K from 3pm-5pm,
- Practice Times: Tues/Thurs 3pm-5pm weekly at LSC-K
- Games on Fri/Sat.
Tennis (Men & Women)
- Try Outs: Jan. 16 and 23, 4pm-6pm
- Practice Times: Mon/Wed 4pm-6pm weekly
- Games on Fri/Sat
*If LSC-Kingwood does not offer a student’s sport club of interest, they can tryout at other LSC campuses.
**Inquires about creating new sport club teams must be submitted online http://www.lonestar.edu/sports-kingwood.htm.
Baseball Head Coach
Basketball Head Coach
Jeffrey L. Black
TBA - Returning in Fall 2019
*For all Field and Tennis Court Reservations, contact Director of Sport Clubs Alan Wright.